Hello! I’m Vicky, a Sheffield based freelance illustrator. I create eye-catching and uplifting designs out of coloured paper, painted paper, found paper and old magazines (I like paper!) as well as being pretty nifty in Photoshop too. My inspirations are often nostalgic (Art Deco buildings, William Morris wallpapers and 1960’s psychedelic album covers) but I also like to make sure my designs have a distinctly modern take on these influences.
To date, my colourful creations have been used for advertising campaigns, museum displays, book covers, featured in magazines, educational materials and much more. I also sell my designs as a range of illustrated products which are produced in the UK and using recycled materials as much as possible, which I sell online and in independent shops.
If you’d like to discuss a commission, bespoke illustration or stock my work please do get in touch.
Cheltenham Festivals, The Postal Museum, Microsoft, Volkswagen, The RSPB, Radio Times, Scholastic, More Sevenoaks, Wakefield Council
- A Pangolin Art Exhibition, Australia 2020
- The Big Hoot and the Big Sleuth, charity public art events, Birmingham, 2015, 2017
- Joint show with Hannah Pratt at Flaxon Ptootch, Kentish Town, 2014
- Brighton Artists Open House, 2014- 2019
- The UK Elephant Parade, 2013-14
- CueB gallery Open exhibition 2012,13 and 14
- Artcrank (bike inspired art) Look Mum No Hands, Old Street, 2010
Ricc Webb, Mischief Maker - Microsoft Lumia
Julia Noakes - Designer @ Radio Times
Michael Thomson - Art Director @ Top Santé
Want More? Join my mailing list!
I would love to work with you!
If you’d like to commission an illustration, a fine art piece, or buy a print directly please get in touch!