Information I collect
If you place an order for one of my illustrated goods or commission me to create an illustration for you, to fulfil this, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a bespoke illustration, for example), if you contact me directly.
I may use your personal information to:
- Send you occasional email newsletters, if you have provided affirmative consent. You can revoke this at any time.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I.
- Notify you about changes to my services.
I will never sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
I may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers. If you place an order for my illustrated goods either directly or through one of my online shops, I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information If I am required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
- Google analytics
When someone visits www.vickysworld.co.uk I use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. From this I can find out how many visitors come to various parts of my site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.